A bleaching process that lightens the discoloration of enamel and dentin restoring teeth to its normal healthy natural color.
The best long-term solution for missing teeth. A medical-grade titanium implant fixture is used that actually fuses to living bone, then a permanent crown is placed on the implant, resulting in teeth looking and feeling completely natural.
The process of improving the appearance of the smile involving one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental veneers, composite bonding, tooth implants and teeth whitening.
Sealants act as a barrier to prevent cavities. They are a plastic material usually applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth (premolars and molars) where decay occurs most often.
The procedure involves the removal of the inflamed or infected pulp, cleansing and disinfecting the inside of the tooth carefully, then filling the tooth and sealing it with a rubber-like material called “gutta-percha”. Afterwards, the tooth is restored with a crown or filling for protection and continues to function like any other tooth.
No, you don’t have to do either.
It depends on the patient’s case and the type of dental treatment involved.
However, those around you will notice how good your smile looks.
If you have lost a single tooth due to an accident or from periodontal disease, that tooth can be easily replaced using a dental implant.
Your new tooth will look and function just like your other natural teeth.
Simple tooth extraction is done under local anesthesia using a special instrument and a forceps.
Dental implants are performed in several stages:
– Placement of implants: the implants made of pure titanium metal are placed in the jaw bones in the place of the missing teeth.
– Recovery/healing time may take up to seven months before proceeding to the next stage.
– Healing cap and possibly a temporary crown are placed for 10-14 days.
– Abutment placement (the part that will support the crown) and a temporary crown (4-6 weeks).
-Placement of the permanent crown.
Steps to take:
– The patient is advised not to spit, gargle or wash his teeth for at least 24 hours after the removal of the tooth.
– Refrain from smoking for at least 24 hours.
– Do not eat on the side where the extraction was done for 24 hours.
– Do not drink hot drinks for at least 24 hours.
– It is normal to have a minor swelling at the site of tooth extraction.
– It is common for saliva to be blood tinged after the extraction process.
We aim to make healthcare more transparent through information. As our customer, you are invited to ask about the physician profiles to better understand the qualifications of the medical providers. Many of the physicians in our partner hospitals have done advanced training.
Dental implants are preferred in older individuals and are not recommended for children under eight years of age.
Bone density is the main factor determining the feasibility of the procedure.
There are some situations where dental implants are completely contraindicated such as: the presence of serious diseases that prevent bone and gum healing, such as advanced cases of immunodeficiency, bone, blood or even mental disorders.
Relative contraindications include smoking and poor oral hygiene.
Are you seeking medical treatment? In Egypt, it’s not far considering the competitive geographical location of Egypt between the Middle East, Europe and Africa. Considered as one of the most important destinations in historical and cultural tourism, with its rich history, pharaonic antiquities and a cultural experience.
Fill in the form below and get your first-hand report.
Travel choices in Egypt & around the world.